Welcome and blessings to you and your growing family! My name is Melynda and I'm so glad you're here, because that could only mean one thing: You want to grow, birth and nurture your baby in the most healthy, happy way possible. After two ecstatic births of my own and witness to several hundred birthing journeys, I know down to my boneseed that when you combine the latest and best evidence based medical information, ancient wisdom, compassionate support and most importantly, trust the innate intelligence of the MotherBaby unit.... pregnancy and birth become the healing and joyful experiences they were intended to be. My soul's calling is to serve, nurture and elevate women and families during the childbearing year. And I'd have to agree wholeheartedly with Yogi Bhajan: "Preparing for a conscious birth is the best gift to give your child. Your effort to be awake and aware during birthing sets the stage for your child to be awake and aware. Set your intention for a sensitive, conscious birth; prepare yourself and your environments, give your very best...". The day a woman gives birth is the most transformative and important of her and her baby's life, and this is why every "sage femme" (wise woman) should take the time and effort to learn all they can about their birth options and make evidence based, informed decisions. You can get to know me better by clicking HERE.
Sage Femme is a global maternity and conscious birth consulting firm offering heart centered guidance, information and support during every stage of the childbearing year. From preconception to postpartum, we'll work together to cultivate calm, clarity and confidence as you transition from Maiden to Mother.
I love supporting women who want to...
- Feel completely confident, prepared and knowledgeable about the labor and birth process
- Prepare their mind/body/soul for birthing and mothering
- Approach pregnancy, birth and parenting from a holistic and evidence based perspective
- Receive compassionate, nurturing, heart centered support from an experienced childbirth professional
- Approach birth as a joyful and fun experience that is to be CELEBRATED!
- Tap in to and learn to trust their womb wisdom (maternal instincts and intuition)
- Prepare and plan for their BEST birth; whether it's a VBAC, Holistic Cesarean, or Home/Water Birth
- Learn about their full range of birth options so they can make informed and educated decisions
- Develop a practical Prenatal, Birth or Postpartum Preparation Plan
- Be honored, uplifted and respected during this amazing life transition